We have direct on-line access to the Companies House database, which enables us to promptly carry out searches on all UK-registered companies and directors. We can transmit all reports to you by e-mail if required.
The company secretarial services offered by Clear & Lane is designed to relieve you of the red tape involved in meeting all statutory requirements such as maintaining statutory books and meeting filing deadlines.
We are familiar with all the requirements of the Companies Acts and can look after all such obligations for you:
- Saving you time
- Protecting you from possible penalties and fines
- Sparing you needless anxiety about what is required by law
- Maintaining statutory records
- Companies House data
- New company formations
- Credit checks
In detail, we can assist with:
- Maintenance of statutory books and registers
- Filing of statutory forms and annual returns with the Registrar of Companies
- Circulation of accounts and AGM notices
- Amendments of Articles of Association
- Stamp Duty exemptions and payments
- Preparation of dormant accounts
- Share allotments and transfers
- Director and Secretary appointments and amendments
- Changes of Registered Office
New Company Formations
We can arrange for the formation of new companies through our Company Formation Agents. There's more to consider than just buying a cheap readymade company on the internet!
We can assist you with company formations for...
- An off the shelf ready made company
- A tailor made company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- PLC formation
- Offshore companies in low tax jurisdictions
- For urgent requests we can also arrange same day formations
To check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies House Information Service. Type in the name you want and see if it comes up in the list.
Our Company formation packages can include...
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Tax review with regard to company formation - forming the company yourself and getting this wrong can be very costly!
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Book-keeping set-up advice
- Business plans
- Assistance with raising finance
Credit Checks are available on request.
For further details contact Kerry-Leigh Pearson on 0116 261 0061 or email: Kerry-LeighPearson@clearandlane.co.uk